Nuclear and energy
Demand for energy is expected to continue increasing and West Cumbria, with its nuclear facilities and renewable energy resources, is playing a key role in the UK’s response to this challenge.
Known widely as Britain’s Energy Coast, West Cumbria is transforming into a centre for nuclear development and research and a national hub for low carbon and renewable energy generation.
As one of Cumbria’s fastest growing firms of chartered accountants and tax advisers, David Allen is responding to the increasing demand for resources within the nuclear and renewables sectors and providing a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of those in both permanent and contract positions.
We are based locally, have over 15 years’ experience in the industry and our expertise crosses many disciplines from project management and engineering to administration and construction. We will help guide you through the complex statutory and tax legislation to keep you compliant and minimise your tax liabilities.
Our people have a passion for personal service and with our specialist sector knowledge we are able to assist with:
- company incorporations and statutory compliance
- preparing financial statements for submission to Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- preparing and submitting Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT registration and application to specific HMRC schemes to maximise profit
- assistance with payroll and employment issues including profit extraction plans for directors to minimise personal income tax
- specialist pension advice and relevant life cover
- contract review and IR35 advice
- business structures and exit strategies
To discuss your needs please contact us.