When you choose David Allen you are automatically connected to a team of specialists with detailed knowledge of the professional practices sector, including solicitors, chartered surveyors, and estate agents and letting agents.
Our team understand the challenges you face, as well as the opportunities you can benefit from and will provide you with practical advice and support to help your professional practice to grow.
We will help you with:
- the preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts
- business valuations, mergers and acquisitions
- tax planning opportunities and business structures
- the completion of audits and client money audits when required
- a review of your client accounts and advice on systems, procedures and compliance
- the preparation of reports in accordance with the relevant rules of professional bodies, e.g. Solicitors Accounts Rules, RICS Members’ Accounts Rules
- selecting appropriate accounting software, IT training and support
- employee payroll services
Whether your business is large or small, we work with a number of professional practices ranging in size from sole traders to limited companies and have an in-depth understanding of the rules and regulations which may affect you. We will keep you up-to-date with any changes which will ensure that your business stays on the right track.
To improve the performance of your professional practice contact us.