Aims and purpose of the job
To develop the business by promoting the services resulting in business growth. To assist and work as part of the Recovery Solutions department by ensuring accurate and efficient work is carried out at all times.
Duties to include
- Carrying out work to assist in the recovery of outstanding debts for clients, providing the highest level of personal service to clients and ensuring that you are meeting their expectations and needs.
- Ensuring that all files include information required in a clear and organised format covering all relevant items.
- Managing all department administration.
- Maintaining and updating computer records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your workflow and productivity to ensure business targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard.
- Identify internal areas for development and implement systems and procedures to improve efficiencies and working practices.
- Identify and drive forward new initiatives to develop and grow the business and seek further opportunities for attracting new clients and retaining existing clients.
- Assist the marketing team in the promotion of the business both internally and externally, meeting our branding and vision.
- Liaising and networking with clients, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.