Aims and purpose of the job
To assist with the effective operation of the David Allen Financial Services team by ensuring compliant and efficient work is carried out at all times, with a keen eye for attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Duties to Include
- Preparing and submitting all business on behalf of your allocated adviser.
- Ensuring all work produced and submitted is accurate and to the highest standard in accordance with our compliance provider and the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Take full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your own workflow to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Contributing to the managing of the department administration including incoming and outgoing post, sorting and filing of all correspondence, reconciling commission statements and producing required reports.
- Adopting the culture of ‘treating customers fairly” in line with our Customer Charter.
- Developing your own knowledge and understanding of each client allocated to your nominated consultant, ensuring you meet their expectations in all contact and that they are well looked after.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner to ensure all are of a high professional standard, replying the same day where possible.
- Maintaining and updating manual and computer records (PLUM) in a timely and accurately.
- Working closely with your allocated adviser to ensure effective communication, assist with the management of their individual diary, book client appointments and ensure regular client contact is maintained (as a minimum annually).
- Ensuring all clients are looked after and receive the highest level of service.
- Continually look for ways to improve and develop the department and improve efficiencies.
Download the PDF with full information on some of the skills, knowledge and experience which are required for this post.