Aims and purpose of the job
To assist and work as part of the Employer Services department, ensuring accurate and efficient work is carried out at all times.
Duties to Include
- Processing weekly, monthly and annual payroll and pension schemes accurately and to the highest standards, including inputting wages information, producing payslips and reports for employers, uploading pension files and submitting information to HMRC.
- Opening and closing both payroll and pension schemes with the relevant bodies.
- Operation Construction Industry Schemes (CIS) for both contractors and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC and pension providers.
- Aiming to carry out all work efficiently with a recovery of at least 90%.
- Ensuring that client data, information and records are secure at all times.
- Maintaining and updating computer records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your own workflow, budgets and productivity to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out
- Helping your line manager identify ways to improve and develop the department.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard.
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
Download the PDF with full information on some of the skills, knowledge and experience which are required for this post.