Aims and purpose of the job
To provide accountancy services to a range of agricultural entities. To assist with delivering high quality, compliant and efficient services to both clients and staff through excellent customer service, communication and in the implementation of systems and processes.
Duties to Include
- Preparing and submitting accounts, VAT returns and any relevant documents for a range of agricultural entities, ensuring all work produced is accurate, to the highest standard and in accordance with relevant legislation.
- VAT return preparation
- Dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner and ensuring that their data, information and records are secure at all times.
- Using and complying with business systems and processes, for example client management systems and Virtual Cabinet, Sage and Digita
- Carrying out all work within a four week turn around period, where appropriate
- Assisting with training junior members of staff and overseeing their responsibilities.
- Aiming to carry out all work efficiently with a recovery of at least 90%.
Maintaining and updating workflow records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working closely with other members of the team on specialist projects as and when required.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your own workflow, budgets and productivity to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out.
- Helping your line manager identify ways to improve and develop the department.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
Download the PDF with full information on some of the skills, knowledge and experience which are required for this post.
Does this sound like the ideal job role for you? Hit the apply now button below and send us your CV along with details of why your are suitable for this role.