Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Aims and purpose of the job
To assist and work as part of the Tax department by ensuring accurate and efficient work is carried out at all times.
Duties to Include
- Preparing and submitting Self-Assessment tax returns, ensuring all work produced is accurate, to the highest standard, and in accordance with relevant legislation
- Carrying out all work within a four week turn around period
- Carry out all work efficiently aiming for a recovery of at least 90%
- Maintaining and updating computer records in a timely and accurate manner
- Planning, managing and prioritising your own workflow and productivity to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out
- Helping your line manager identify ways to improve and develop the department
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner and ensuring they are of a high professional standard
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you
Desirable skills and experience
- ATT Qualified or qualified by experience
What David Allen can offer you
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Enhanced annual leave, increasing throughout your length of service
- Sick pay scheme
- Flexible working
- Life cover of 4 x your salary
- Introductory commission scheme for client and staff referrals
View all of our staff benefits here.
Does this sound like the ideal job role for you? Send your CV along with details of why you are suitable for the role to our recruitment team – email@example.com.