Aims and purpose of the job
To assist and work as part of the Tax department by ensuring accurate and efficient work is carried out at all times.
Duties to Include
- Preparing and submitting self-assessment tax returns, ensuring all work produced is accurate, to the highest standard, and in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Carrying out all work within a four week turn around period.
- Carry out all work efficiently aiming for a recovery of at least 90%.
- Maintaining and updating computer records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your workflow and productivity to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring there is clear communication with your line manager and other team members on work being carried out.
- Helping your line manager identify ways to improve and develop the department.
- Dealing with all communications in a timely manner, ensuring they are of a high professional standard.
- Taking full responsibility for all work and tasks assigned to you.
Download the PDF with full information on some of the skills, knowledge and experience which are required for this post.
Does this sound like the ideal job role for you? Hit the apply now button below and send us your CV along with details of why your are suitable for this role.