A new Business Growth Hub was officially opened by Jamie Reed MP (pictured) on Friday (31 January 2014) at Phoenix Court, Cleator Moor. This is one of 13 physical growth hubs set up in the County from the ground-breaking £7.6m business support programme delivered through the Cumbria Business Growth Hub & Rural Growth Network.
Jamie delivered a speech to representatives of the local business community, councillors and the press who were all in attendance on the importance of community based initiatives and Cumbria's fighting spirit during an extended period of economic difficulty.
I had chance to walk around Phoenix Court and have the facilities explained to us by Michelle Torrance, Business Hub Co-ordinator. Michelle explained that not only will clients be offered expert business and funding advice, but they can also take advantage of a superb range of modern office facilities – for FREE. (Pictured – Michelle Torrance, Colin Sawh of Sawh Electronics and Jane)
Services available to visitors Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm include:
- FREE use of 4 “hot-desks” equipped with internet ready P.C’s and telephone access
- Multi-use room with projector available
- FREE telephone access to Cumbria’s business support programme www.cumbriagrowthhub.co.uk
- FREE online funding tool
- FREE telephone access to the Hub's team of Business advisors.
- FREE business advice from our Ways into Successful Enterprise (WISE) Coach
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE networking and introduction opportunities
- FREE parking adjacent to the Business Hub.
- Business services available; printing, scanning, photo-copying, laminating and binding.
If anyone is interested in learning more about the new Hub at Cleator Moor please contact Michelle on 01946 328 331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: February 3rd, 2014