VAT Payment Deferrals
For the month or quarter ending:
- 29 February 2020 – due for payment 7 April 2020
- 31 March 2020 – due for payment 7 May 2020
- 30 April 2020 – due for payment 7 June 2020
The above payments have been deferred until the end of the tax year (31 March 2021).
- You were required to submit any VAT Returns due.
- This is automatic, you do not need to inform HMRC.
Do you have a Self Assessment tax payment on account that was due by 31 July 2020?
If so, these payments have been deferred and are not due to be paid until 31 January 2021. This is automatic, you do not need to inform HMRC.
Are you struggling to pay any other taxes?
If so, HMRC has strengthened its Time to Pay arrangements to support you:-
- Call 0800 0159 559 to arrange a payment plan.
- Make sure that the Time to Pay plan you arrange is affordable to you.