David Allen IT Solutions specialise in cloud services such as Exchange Online.
Microsoft Exchange Online is the cloud version of Microsoft’s leading email system which provides businesses of all sizes with their email platform. By moving your business to Exchange Online you can benefit from the following great features.
- access your email from your favourite mobile devices
- work from virtually anywhere through your favourite web browsers
- get more done with a 25 GB mailbox and complete integration with Outlook including offline access
- get reliable calendaring and task sharing across devices
- get premium, always up-to-date malware protection
- have a financially backed 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- control devices with enforced PIN lock and remote wipe
- use advanced tools to help manage risk-including organisation-wide policies and legal holds on emails
Our IT Consultants can guide you through the full process of using Exchange Online from readiness checks, initial setup and configuration, user and data migrations, and on-going maintenance and support.
For more information, or to book a free consultation with one of our IT Consultants, call David Arnold on 01228 711 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: August 8th, 2013