There is a famous saying that ’nothing is certain but death and taxes’.
We all know we’re going to die sometime, but there’s no way of predicting exactly when and if you pass away without being prepared, your family’s financial security could be in jeopardy.
That’s where life insurance can help…
Life insurance will provide you and your family with the peace of mind of knowing you have suitable plans in place if the unexpected were to happen.
You can’t rely on the government or your business to take care of your family. The money they would get from the state is much less than you’d probably expect, or your business may not be worth as much as you expect. If you want to make financial provision for your family in case you die, life insurance is a must.
If you were to die…
- Who would pay your monthly mortgage payments – protecting the family home?
- Who would maintain the everyday bills and lifestyle costs such as council tax and swimming lessons?
- How would your regular income be replaced?
Life insurance can provide a cash sum when you die, which could be used to:
- repay some or all of your outstanding mortgage debt
- repay some or all of any unsecured debts including loans and credit cards
- provide a regular income to those who depend on you financially
Often just a few pence a day is all you need to provide your loved ones with financial protection. Premiums do vary depending upon your health, age, sum assured and the term of the policy you require.
There are different types of life insurance available, including decreasing term assurance (often commonly referred to as mortgage protection), term assurance or whole of life policies. The right policy for you will depend on your individual circumstances.
Our advisers will work with you to ensure you and your family are financially protected. Give our team a call today to arrange an appointment.