David Allen Financial Services are delighted to be collaborating with System People HR to bring you a FREE seminar on how to manage absence in the workplace.
Date: Thursday 8 February 2018
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm (fully booked)
Due to popular demand an additional session has been added in the afternoon.
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue: System People, Carlisle Airport Business Park, Irthington, Carlisle, CA6 4NW
137 million working days were lost due to sickness or injury in the UK last year. Imagine how much more productive your enterprise would be if you could successfully reduce sickness absence across your business…
We will provide you with the confidence and practical tools required to manage sickness absence in your business, while taking you through the steps you need to take to manage absence in line with your employer obligations.
- FREE template documents
- FREE step by step guidance
- FREE advice from qualified HR guru
Is this seminar relevant to me?
- If you have an employee on long term sick or someone who is regularly taking time off, then this seminar offers professional advice on how to deal with such matters.
- Does your employee have a genuine illness that you are unsure how to manage?
- Are you unsure how long term sickness absence should be approached?
- Have attempts to contact your absent employee been ignored?
These are all issues that leaders in the workplace face on a daily basis, costing every business time and money!
As an employer you not only have a duty of care, but an entitlement to take the lead in these matters.
What will you take away from our seminar?
- sickness absence policy for your business
- return to work forms
- template letters for review meetings
- clear instructions on how to conduct review meetings
- electronic templates saved on a FREE memory stick
With more than one million workers a year finding themselves unable to work due to a serious illness or injury and less and less employers offering anything more than statutory sick pay, employees need to be aware of what time off work would mean to them. Income protection is a valuable solution for anyone who needs to cover their salary so they don’t fall behind with monthly outgoings should they be unable to work. Steve Balmer from David Allen Financial Services will provide an insight into the income protection market place and the various solutions on offer.
This seminar is full of useful information for any employer. To book your place email Rebecca Bird at email@example.com or telephone 01228 210018.
Posted: January 9th, 2018