We are committed to providing a professional, fair, efficient and helpful service to all of our clients, creditors and indeed anyone we have dealings with.
In our experience many cases of dissatisfaction can be resolved efficiently and informally by discussing the issue with a member of our staff or the department manager.
However should a complaint arise we aim to resolve this quickly and satisfactorily and will always use the feedback to further improve the quality of our service.
All staff at David Allen Recovery Solutions receive guidance on how to handle complaints and have access to our complaints procedure.
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint please contact the department manager in the first instance. Complaints can be initially made by telephone but if not resolved you will be asked to put this in writing or by email.
Should you be dissatisfied with the explanation provided to you then your complaint will be escalated to one of the directors.
What should I include in my complaint?
- your name, address and client reference number
- details of the circumstances leading to the complaint
- copies of any correspondence or documents about your complaint
- the name of the member of staff you first wrote or spoke to, and when, to help us find the relevant information
- how you would like us to resolve your complaint
Written complaints should be addressed to:
David Allen Recovery Solutions
Barras Lane Estate
How we will action your complaint
We will conduct a full investigation into the points raised and discuss the details of your complaint with the relevant representative as appropriate.
It is the company’s objective to resolve a complaint satisfactorily within 10 working days although, where a more detailed investigation is required, the process may take longer, although subject to a maximum of eight weeks.
In this instance we will send you written acknowledgement within five working days of the receipt of your complaint explaining why and informing you of when you can expect to receive a full response. We hope that the complaint will be resolved at this stage although; if you remain unsatisfied then you can escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service by one of the following:
- visiting their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- by telephoning 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 456
- contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- write to ‘Financial Ombudsman Service,Exchange Tower,London,E14 9SR’
We hope that you will accept the company’s final decision. If this should not be the case, you remain free at all times to seek an independent form of advice.
All complaints will be recorded on the company’s complaints register and will be held for a minimum of three years.