How can Sage 50 help you in the construction industry?
We are holding a free seminar on 9 September at our Dalston office, near Carlisle. A representative from Sage will be explaining the features and benefits of the Sage 50 CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) add on.
What is Sage 50 CIS?
Sage 50 has a specialist add on available called Sage 50 CIS which is tailored specifically to meet the needs of the Conduction Industry Scheme regulations.
The software provides the following:
- reduced risk of being fined by producing accurate calculations
- automatic production of subcontractor payment and deduction statements
- tailored information to ensure you deduct the correct tax codes
- automatic production and checking of monthly CIS returns
- setup and verification of subcontractors within a separate subcontractor list (directly to HMRC from within Sage)
- e-submissions for monthly CIS returns
- tailored nominal codes including CIS tax liability and control accounts
During the seminar we will also be demonstrating Sage projects.
Sage projects is a free advanced function built into Sage 50 and provides the following features:
- allocation of labour charges to individual work projects
- detailed budget of each stage of the work project
- allocation of costs between individual work projects
- breakdown of quoted prices and profit to date on each work project
- comparison between budget and actual figures on each work project
- a memo section for each work project allowing manual notes and attached documents to keep a record of correspondence and project documents
- integration with Sage 50 CIS for accurate project planning and tracking
The seminar is absolutely free and you do not have to be a client to come along. Book your place today or contact our in house Sage Specialists for further information.
Date: Tuesday 9 September 2014
Arrival: 9.00am for registration and refreshments
Seminar Times: 9.30am – 11.30am
Venue: David Allen, Dalmar house, Barras Lane Estate, Dalston, Carlisle, CA5 7NY
To book your place contact Vicky Johnston on 01228 711888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: August 19th, 2014