Whenever your enrolment date, make sure you get a head start
We would like to invite you to join us at our Sage Payroll and Auto Enrolment Seminar where a representative from Sage will come to our Dalston office to discuss everything you need to know about the features in Sage Payroll.
Key highlights of the seminar will be:
- how to enter your staging date and business action plan
- how to try out scenarios for calculating contributions to see what the cost will be to your business
- how you can set up reminders to keep you up-to-date and how you can export information to Outlook and other calendars
- more information and access to a ‘show me how’ function which will help you get to grips with the jargon and view video clips as you work through the process
We will also be demonstrating the Pensions Module which is designed to eliminate the burden and help you with auto enrolment.
Features of the module include:
- automatically assessing your workforce for eligibility
- managing postponements, probation periods and spikes in earnings
- creating a data file to send to your pension provider
- generating communications to employees and Pension Prompts
- storing copies of communications to the employees record
Our Independent Financial Advisers will also be available during and after the seminar to answer any auto enrolment and workplace pension questions you may have.
Date: Thursday 15 September
Arrival: 9.00 am for registration and refreshments
Seminar times: 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
Venue: David Allen, Dalmar House, Barras Lane Estate, Dalston, Carlisle, CA5 7NY
Remember – everyone is welcome, you do not have to be a client of David Allen’s to attend and the seminar is completely FREE!
To book your place(s) please contact our Events team on 01228 711888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.