Due to the success of our last event we are repeating our free Sage Seminar, originally ran earlier this year on auto enrolment. Whatever your enrolment date, make sure you get a head start.
A representative from Sage will come to our Dalston office to discuss the new features in Sage Payroll V20. Key highlights of the upgrade allow you to:
- enter your staging date and business action plan
- try out scenarios for calculating contributions to see what the cost will be to your business
- set up reminders to keep you up to date and also to make use of a facility to export to Outlook and other calendars
- access a ‘show me how’ function to help you get to grips with the jargon and view video clips as you work through the process
We will also be demonstrating the new Pensions Module which is designed to eliminate the burden of auto enrolment. The module will:
- automatically assess your workforce for eligibility
- manage postponements, probation periods and spikes in earnings
- create a data file to send to your pension provider
- generate communications to employees and Pension Prompts
- store copies of communications to the employees record
Our independent financial advisers will be available during the seminar to answer any queries you may have.
Date: Thursday 22 May 2014
Arrival: 9.00 am for registration and refreshments
Seminar Times: 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: David Allen, Dalmar House, Barras Lane Estate, Dalston, Carlisle, CA5 7NY
Please share this invitation with any other individual or business you feel would benefit from attending our seminar.
To book contact Vicky Johnston on 01228 711888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.