Are you ready to complete the Payroll Year End procedure?
Have you made all the checks for your Payroll Year End?
What to do before running your payroll year end:
- Install new tax year update (Sage 50 users only)
- Check the version of Sage payroll you are using
- Check the legislations have the correct parameters
- Ordered the correct P60 stationery
- Prepare for Internet submission
- Check if you have a week 53
- Make sure the final pay period for all pay frequencies have been processed and updated
- Check that all leavers have been processed
- Check that all employees appear in the employee list
- Check your access rights give you access to the year end
- Check you have sufficient space on your memory stick or CD for back ups
- Run check data
If you can answer yes to all of these questions you are ready to run your Sage Payroll Year End.
Should you require any assistance with this or any other Sage queries, call David on 01228 711888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Posted: April 3rd, 2013