In Sage 50 Payroll, you can group a number of reports together as a Report Selection, and run this selection instead of selecting each report individually.
To add a pre-update report to Report Selections, from the Payroll Tasks pane, click 'Pre-update Reports'. To add a post-update report, from the main program toolbar, click 'Reports'.
- Select the Report Selections folder, and then from the Reports menu bar, click 'New'.
- Enter the name you want to give to this selection of reports then select the required reports folder.
- From the Available Reports list, select the report you want to add, and then click 'Add'.
- To remove a report, select the report from the Selected Reports list, and then click 'Remove'.
- To save your changes and return to the Reports window, click 'Save' then 'Close'.
You have now successfully set up your Report Selections.
If you would like more information on any aspect of Sage, please contact David Scott.