What is included in our service?
We work with a number of schools, providing a remote and proactive payroll service for their employees. With legislation constantly changing and the complexities of individual situations, we are able to remove the stress of managing payroll and allow schools to get on with doing what they do best – education.
We provide a full payroll service, including salary payment by BACS, management of starters and leavers, statutory and occupational payments such as maternity, paternity, adoption and sick pay and undertake 100% checking of all payslips produced against individual records.
Our service also includes:
- Establish and maintain pay data on our payroll system and paper records
- Compliance with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) Real Time Information requirements and Department of Work and Pensions.
- Processing monthly overtime and travel and subsistence claims
- Processing arrears payments
- Processing voluntary deductions from pay
- Confidential pay advice slips or payslips to individual’s email addresses
- Automatic processing of payments using BACS to third parties including HMRC, Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS), Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC) payments, unions and court order deductions
- Implementation of National Pay Awards
- Application of conditions of service including increases in annual leave
- Time sheet staff calculations
- Provide payroll figure required for LGPS and TPS forms
- Calculation and submission of apprenticeship levy
- Monthly report breakdown of gross to net pay and employers’ cost
- Upload of monthly data collection file to TPS
- Provide monthly overall pension report
- P9A LGPS annual return
- Provide ‘Sharepoint’ with monthly LGPS report
- Provide Your Pension Service with the monthly Data Management file
- Annual submission of HMRC year end and timely production of tax form P60 for all staff
If you would like to discuss your school needs, please give our specialists a call on 01228 711888.