Projects & consulting
We will help you get the most from your IT. Our proactive team can provide a full project management service as well as offering IT consultancy services to businesses both large and small, so whether you are a local business, a large corporate company or an IT team in need of some additional support, we are here to assist you.
We will assess all aspects of your IT infrastructure to ensure that it meets your needs and expectations. With no hidden costs, no jargon or technical compromise, we guarantee that you will receive the best service from our team of experts.
Our consultancy services include:
- IT audits and health checks
- Procurement and licencing
- Server installations and upgrades
- Office PC and laptop refresh projects
- Office moves and restructures
- Remote access solutions
- Business wide wireless solutions
- IT hardware leasing
- Data cabling
- GDPR advice, guidance and compliance
- Microsoft Exchange migrations and installations
- Migration to cloud solutions such as Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 & Cloud Services
With the rapid development of cloud technologies we have seen a progressive move away from the traditional on premise server solutions for services such as email, through Microsoft Exchange to the Microsoft Office 365 subscription platform. David Allen IT Solutions are a Microsoft Gold Partner, and have specialism in Microsoft Office 365 cloud services. As such, we are proficient in the migration of your services to Microsoft Office 365, and in the different subscription models that are available. Therefore, we can make the transition as smooth and as cost effective as possible.
We have migrated many clients, both small and large to the Microsoft Office 365 platform, and have extensive experience of the planning involved for such a migration. Our careful and logical planning allows for a smooth transition in all cases. Moving to the Office 365 platform brings many advantages for businesses, including:
• Users can work from anywhere
• Provides robust security and reliability through a huge global infrastructure
• Subscription-based billing
• Users can receive access to the latest Microsoft Office programs
• Additional features can be enabled in a timely manner